Who to contact

With three levels of local government it can be difficult to establish where to go if you have a question. Though we are always happy to help, it can be much easier to contact the Borough and County directly if it is one of their issues. This list will be added to as time passes.


Which Council to contact

Bus Shelters Parish
Bus Stops County
Dog Bins Parish
Dogs – barking, fouling, strays Borough
Fly-tipping Borough
Flooding & Drainage Varied – Flooding leaflet

Footpaths County
Hedges – overgrown County
Highway Problems County
Parking – obstruction Police 101
Parking – on double yellows etc Borough
Play Areas – Memorial Hall & Lodge Walk Parish
Play Areas – Poppyfields Borough
Street Signs (direction posts) County
Street Signs (street names) Borough
Street Lights (Lynn Rd) County
Street Lights (elsewhere) Parish

Comments are closed.